Having trouble redeeming a Freebie? This sometimes happens because of an issue with Facebook and Twitter social widgets. Please follow these steps to get your Freebie:
1. Visit https://stacksocial.com/free
2. Select the Freebie you want
3. Add the code "?bp073114" to the end of the URL
4. Click on the green "Get It" button
5. The Freebie will now be in your account.
You can redeem it by going to MY ACCOUNT, then PURCHASES.
This trick works for all Freebies. If you are looking to permanently resolve this issue, you might try some of these things:
- Another browser (Try using Google Chrome or Firefox)
- Redeem using a laptop or desktop
- Disable any pop-up blockers (The sharing process requires a pop-up widget!)
- Try sharing via a different method; if you shared on Twitter and it didn't work, try sharing on Facebook.
- If you don't see the share buttons at all, you might need to edit some browser settings. Or just use a different browser.
- Try on a tablet or mobile device!
We hope this helps! If you continue to have trouble, feel free to reach out via the "Contact Us" link found at the top of this page.