If you can't check out or the "COMPLETE ORDER" button isn't working, please consider the following suggestions:
1. If your checkout is a little grayed out, it usually means you may have some information missing.
2. If this doesn't resolve your issues, using a different device/browser may help. Our website is designed to work with Internet Explorer, but if you're using an older version of Internet Explorer, sometimes certain aspects of checkout won't display or function properly.
3. You can also try and check out using PayPal to see if that helps.
4. Lastly, some of these tried-and-true fixes may resolve the problem:
- Clear your browser cache
- Try a new web browser altogether (we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox)
- Temporarily disable any antivirus or ad-blocker extensions/programs you're running
If you're still having trouble, use the "Contact Us" link at the top of the page and we'll investigate further. When writing in, please let the Support Heroes know what you've tried!