Congratulations! You’ve invested in yourself & are on your way to start learning. In order to get you properly set up with our partner online learning platform, Stackskills, please see instructions below.
Check out our instructions via video tutorial:
Otherwise, step-by-step instructions below:
Step 1: To redeem your purchase, navigate to your Purchases tab. Once there, locate your order.
To find your Purchases tab, please see the below 3 options:
- Find your Order Confirmation email and click into the “Redeem Your Purchases” button (screenshot below)
- If you have created an account and are logged in, navigate to your account name on the right-hand side of the screen and click into the Purchases tab from the drop down menu. (screenshot below)
- If you have just finished purchasing and still have the purchase page open, click on the green “Redeem Your Purchases Now” button (screenshot below)
Step 2: Confirm and/or edit the email address you’d like associated with the Stackskills account.
Note: If you enter in the incorrect email address here or decide to change the email address associated with your purchase at a later time, you will need to write into our customer support team in order to have them re-distribute your courses into another account.
If you are purchasing this as a gift, please make sure you are entering the gift recipient’s email address in the box below. They will need to continue Steps 3 - 5 on their own.
Please check all details before hitting “Send”.
Step 3: Log In to StackSkills to access your course
To Log in, please see the below options:
- If you have just finished confirming your email address and still have the purchase page open, click on the blue “here” button (screenshot below)
- Find your Enrollment email and click into the “Log In & Start Learning” button (screenshot below)
Step 4: Begin learning!
Once you’ve logged in, click “Go to Course” or navigate to “My Courses” and start your self-paced learning journey.