Under your Purchase page select the order you would like to return. If the item is still within the return window you can click on the “NEED TO RETURN THIS ITEM” link.
- Navigate to your “Purchases” tab and scroll to your item to initiate a return. Note, you will need to go through the flow for each individual item ordered. I.e. if you order a quantity of two, and you want to return both units, you will need to go through the flow twice to return both items.
2. Once in the Return Order view, select the appropriate reason for your return,
3) Add any additional comments (optional), and select RETURN ITEM, to complete your cancellation request.
Please note, the cost of shipping will be deducted from the refund, this amount will be noted before you complete the request to return.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How can I know what the cost of shipping will be? You will see the associated cost with the return shipping when you start the return process
- What if I purchased and need to return multiple items? Each individual item must be returned in separate packaging with its own return label.
- Can I return a product I've used? All items must also be in their original packaging, unworn, and in brand new condition.
- How long will it take for me to see the refund on my statement? The time it takes to post a credit to your account is determined by the issuing bank. Please contact your bank for details.
- How do I know if my product is not eligible for a return? If the item is outside the return window, it will say "Why can't I return this?". Additionally, while most items are eligible for a return, some items are Final Sale and are clearly marked on the sale page. Final Sale items are never eligible for returns or exchanges. Additionally, there are some common exceptions to our return policy, such as health and hygiene items, perishables, and all custom or personalized products made for you. These products are not eligible for return or exchange and will be noted on the respective product pages.