A digital product is typically software, an app, or an online course that has to be redeemed on a merchant’s website after purchasing. This redemption process is referred to as “claiming” or “redeeming” and involves step-by-step instructions, a redemption or download link, and/or a license code.
In order to access your product, some redemption processes may or may not require you to download the software application in order to use it. Applications may also have compatibility with certain operating systems or versions in order to be installed.
Unlike a physical product, you will not receive this item via the mail. This will require instructions on how to redeem with a link and/or license code post-purchase in order to access the product or service in order to use it. This can be accessed via your order confirmation email or your Purchases Tab in your account.
How to Access Your Digital Product:
- Get to your Purchases tab
- Option 1: Log in and locate your Purchases tab under your account name
- If you are having trouble finding your account, please reference the original email address and password used during checkout
- If you purchased as a guest user, either create an account and password or locate your Order Confirmation email
- Note: Once you click the “Claim My Code” button, the item is no longer available for a refund or return.