Here are a few tips if you are having trouble redeeming the license code for your purchase:
- Try updating and using another browser. Many times, issues can be resolved by simply changing browsers. We recommend Google Chrome. Download it here.
- Be sure to follow the directions exactly! Sometimes, if you miss one step or do them out of order, the redemption won't work. Follow each step carefully one at a time to ensure you are completing the process correctly.
- When copying a license or serial code, click anywhere inside the box and press Ctrl+A (or Cmd+A on a Mac) to select the entire code. This will help you avoid accidentally missing a letter.
- If your redemption instruction lists a Redemption Name or Redemption Email, make sure you are using the exact same name or email address provided. It's best to copy and paste this information. Sometimes something as small as an extra space can cause an issue.
- If you purchased a course and you're receiving a "Sold Out" or "Invalid Code" error, the course might already be in your account. Try logging in to the account of the website that is hosting the course. For example: If your course is from Udemy, log in to your account at Udemy.com and go to the My Courses section at the top right.
If you've tried everything and just can't get it working, we are always one email away! Feel free to reach out via the "Contact Us" link found at the top of this page.