- Once an order has been processed for shipping it is unable to be canceled. This means you must wait for it to arrive before beginning the refund process.
- If you’re unhappy with an order, you may return any items that weren’t sold under an All Sales Final policy within 30 days from the date of purchase for a full refund minus the cost of return shipping & original shipping cost.
- If you placed an order as an Account Holder, you may begin a return for eligible products from the Purchases Tab of your account. When an item is eligible for a return, you will see “Need to return this item?” under your order details. Click here on how to start the return process.
- If you placed an order as a Guest User, please submit a request to our Support Team to generate a return shipping label to be emailed to you. It will come in the form of an email attachment. We cannot send a physical prepaid shipping label to customers at this time.
- Note: The refund policy for a specific product is always available in the Terms section of that Product's page. We recommend reviewing the Terms section before placing your order.
- Returns are only accepted for items shipped to any address within the Contiguous United States.
Refund Policy - Products That Have Shipped
Was this article helpful?163 out of 497 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request