If you can't check out or the "Complete Order" button isn't working, we recommend trying the following:
1. If the checkout button is grayed out, it generally means you may have some information missing. To resolve this, make sure you've entered information into each required field on the page.
2. If this doesn't resolve your issues, we recommend trying to complete your purchase with a different browser or device. If you're using an older version of Internet Explorer, sometimes certain aspects of checkout won't display or function properly.
3. You may also try and check out using PayPal.
4. Some of these tried-and-true fixes may also help resolve the problem:
- Clear your browser cache or try an incognito tab.
- Try a new web browser altogether (we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox)
- Temporarily disable any antivirus or ad-blocker extensions/programs you're running
If you're still having trouble, use this link to reach out to our team and we'll investigate further. To expedite this process, be sure to let us know what you've tried in your first message to the team.