To prevent unauthorized customers from accessing digital products such as applications and software, merchants typically require entering a unique code or clicking a unique link in order to access their order. The process a purchaser takes to access a product is referred to as “claiming” or “redeeming”.
Nearly all digital purchases include a “redemption process”, which refers to the necessary steps required to access the product. Merchants that sell digital products with us use a variety of redemption processes that may vary from product to product.
Please follow the steps below to access your digital purchase:
I placed an Order as an Account Holder
- Log in to your Account & go to your Purchases Tab.
- Under your Purchases, go to the order.
- Click on Product Details.
- Click “Claim My Code”.
- You will now be able to access your redemption assets:
- Redemption Link
- License/ Serial Code
- Redemption Instructions/ Steps
- Not all digital deals would have the same redemption process. It is important to follow the instructions given.
- If you are unable to claim your code or do not see the “Claim My Code” button, please submit a request for assistance.
- Once you click the “Claim My Code” button, the item is no longer available for a refund or return.
I placed an Order as a Guest User
- After you have placed an order, you will land on an Order Confirmation Page wherein you can claim your code by clicking “Redeem My Purchase Now”.
- You have received an Order Confirmation Email at the e-mail address you used on the order.
- If you can not locate the Order Confirmation Email in your Inbox, we suggest that you take a look at your Spam/ Junk folder.
- You can submit a request so we can resend your Order Confirmation Email to the email address used on the order.
- We can claim your redemption assets for you & e-mail you the redemption instructions. Just submit a request. Please note though, that once a digital purchase is claimed, it is no longer refundable. Click here to learn more. If you'd like us to do this for you, kindly indicate on the request that you consent to our team claiming the code on your behalf.
Common Redemption Methods
Here are some of the most common methods you’ll see in our shops:
- Some products will share a license code or serial number that is required to be entered at a specific stage of the setup or sign-up process. Be sure to always copy and paste this code in order to avoid any typos or misleading characters like ‘0’ and ‘O’.
- Be sure that you exclude extra spaces before and after the code you are copying.
- Other products may direct you to a specific link. From that link, you’ll need to create an account and provide a redemption code.
- Some online courses may require you to create an account and then enter a specific license code
- StackSkills courses are associated with the email address you used to check out. If you’re new to StackSkills you’ll need to check your inbox for an email with the subject line “Redeem Your Copy”.
- Open that email.
- Click “Confirm Email” to be taken to the sign-up page for StackSkills.com.
- Complete the sign-up process.
- Click “Go to Course” to begin your lesson.
Note: You may access detailed steps on how to redeem your specific purchase by visiting your account and selecting the order you’d like to redeem. If you're having trouble with this process, submit a request.