You may return any delivered item within 30 days of receipt or as stated on the terms. We suggest that you check the Item Sale Page to be sure. Item must be new, unworn/ unused, and in its original packaging.
Did you place an order as a Guest User?
Please submit a request to our Support Team to generate a return shipping label to be emailed to you. It will come in the form of an email attachment. We cannot send a physical prepaid shipping label to customers as of this time.
Did you place an order as an Account Holder?
1. Log in to your Account & go to your Purchases Tab.
2. Under your purchases, select the order you would like to return.
3. If the item is still within the return window you can click on the “Need to return this item?” link.
4. Please note one label is issued for each item to be returned. You will need to go through the flow for each individual item ordered. I.E. If you order a quantity of two, and you want to return both units, you will need to go through the flow twice to return both items.
5. Once in the Return Order view, select the appropriate reason for your return.
6. Add any additional comments (optional).
7. Please note the cost of shipping will be deducted from the refund, this amount will be indicated before you complete the request to return. The system will also compute the expected refund amount. We suggest that you keep this information for your reference.
8. Select RETURN ITEM, to complete your return request.
9. You will be directed to a landing page wherein you can download your Return Shipping Label.
10. Print out the label.
11. Attach it to the outside of the returned item.
12. Drop it off at your nearest USPS location.
13. We highly suggest that you reference the tracking number so you can monitor the package being sent back to the merchant.
14. After inspecting the return, the merchant will process the refund.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How can I know what the cost of shipping will be?
A: You will see the associated cost with the return shipping when you start the return process. Return shipping costs are calculated based on the weight and dimensions of the product(s) being returned. This cost is automated by the system and is unable to be altered or edited. We suggest you save the information provided for your reference.
Q: What if I purchased and need to return multiple items?
A: Each individual item must be returned in separate packaging with its own return label.
Q: Can I return a product I've used?
A: All items must also be in their original packaging, unworn, and in brand new condition. If you believe that the product you received is defective, please submit a request.
Q: How long will it take for me to see the refund on my statement?
A: The time it takes to post a credit to your account is normally 2 to 3 business days, but it is ultimately determined by the issuing bank. Please contact your bank for more details.
Q: How do I know if my product is not eligible for a return?
A: If the item is outside the return window, it will say "Why can't I return this?". Additionally, while most items are eligible for a return, some items are Final Sale and are clearly marked on the sale page under “Terms”. Final Sale items are never eligible for returns or exchanges. Additionally, there are some common exceptions to our return policy, such as health and hygiene items, perishables, and all custom or personalized products made for you. These products are not eligible for return or exchange and will be noted on the respective product pages. If you believe that the product you received is damaged, please submit a request.
Q: Do you accept returns for international addresses?
A: Returns are only accepted for items shipped to any address within the Contiguous United States.